Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Right now I am at Richard´s house in Lima. We took the night bus at 1030pm and arrived here around 930am. My last day just wasn´t what I expected. I woke up at 7am and was sick all day. It was horrible. I was just suppose to spend the day chillin with everyone saying goodbye and instead I was sleeping or in the bathroom. Being on the bus when you are sick is no bueno either. I have been sleeping all day here so I am feeling a little better just really weak. Now I am just ready to be done with traveling and be home already. My flight leaves at 1220am tonight so please be praying that I feel better before then. Love you all and can´t wait to see you soon!!!

1 comment:

lisa guier said...

kev told me you were sick. i am so sorry to hear that. i was hoping you were feeling better before the bus. i've been on that bathroom bus. it's no fun when you're feeling good. i know that was a disappointing last day.