Saturday, June 6, 2009

Every day life

So I started this blog for my technology for edu. class at school. I didn't really think I would ever use it. I thought it would be cool if I started writing on it just about what God is teaching me and updating you on my life.
Summer is off to a fast start. Kailey left today for Peru this morning with the mission trip going from our church. When I dropped her off at the air port I was sad that I wouldn't be going with her this year. I know that God has different plans for me. I am excited to see how they will unfold.
I currently am working 9-5 monday- friday at the daycare I have worked at since high school. There I have a class of 4 1 1/2 year old boys. They keep me very busy and are a constant reminder of God's love.
I am learning that it's not about all the big things you do in life, but about all the small things you do with a big heart! Right now I am just trying to show God's love at my work and to my four little boys. Not always an easy task when they are bite you. Good thing God is in control and not me! :)

No comments: