Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Never a dull moment.....

Working with kids there just never seems to be a dull moment! Today there was a couple firsts for me..... 1.) I got to see my first head lice 2.) I saw one of my kids wake up during his nap, yell for his mom , start blowing chunks, and go back to sleep right in the freshly made pile of grossness on his mat. I have never seen that before. Very eventful day to say the least. I also asked off work for Peru today. God continually amazes me in how he answers prayers. I have been really nervous to tell my work about going. They have been really short on teachers and I just felt bad leaving. They knew I was going to Peru, they just didn't know how long. Both of my bosses were very supportive and excited for me. God totally spoke to me and calmed a lot of anxiety I had through them.

On a side note....Kailey and I looked at a dress shop tonight....and she thinks she found the perfect wedding dress! She is going to take my mom back next week to look at it. She looked so beautiful in it!

No comments: