Tuesday, July 28, 2009



David is on the left and Jose (the cutest boy EVER! Well they are all adorable but Jose has an extra special place in my corazone) is on the right!







The twins Lenni is in the yellow and Yonell is in the blue. They are enjoying their ice cream from when Kevin and I took them out.













This is (from the right) Betty, Milogros, Norma, a lady from the church and Irma- Getting baptized!

And some exciting news- Rita gets to try out being a house mom tmro. She is even spending the night. Please pray for her. She thinks this is what God is calling her to do long term so it is exciting stuff :)


3 comments:

lisa guier said...

thanks for the pics. i really enjoy getting to see them.

ritaleelovesyou said...

The pictures are wonderful, my beautiful friend!
And thanks for mentioning me, I appreciate that!
The prayers are much needed and I will be hollering at you across the compound if I am going crazy, ha ha!

Unknown said...

Great pictures Aimee!!