Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I haven't been able to get on the internet. (Which has been good to just take a break from it and focus on more important things) It's hard for me to remember everything that has happened. The days are so full of things.
On Friday night we had a girls night at our house. We had 9 of the oldest girls over to spend the night here. Only 5 of them were able to spend the night but it was so much fun! We painted nails, made braclets, watched several movies (Fireproof, You've Got Mail, and High School Musical 3- Spanish version which is nothing like the High School Musical I have seen except for the fact that it is a bunch of kids in high school singing.) They girls loved it and new all the songs. It was a lot of fun. We made really good oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and then when the girls woke up we made them pancakes. They were so sweet....they all said thank you serveral times and I had to fight them to let me wash the dishes. Other then the sleepover I have just been doing a lot of cleaning and playing with the kids. Everyone is starting to talk about me leaving now which is making me really sad! I am not ready to leave. I have a lot more to say and will try and write more later. Love you all!

5 comments:

lisa guier said...

i'm sure they loved the sleepover and i'm sure they are not ready for you to leave either. who are you going to put in your suitcase to bring back with you?:)

Meagan Leigh said...

Aimee Jo! I miss you and can't wait to see you!

ritaleelovesyou said...

I don't want you to leave either!!!!!!
I know who you'd put in a suitcase!
Jose, right? ;)

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

ha ha I don't think I have room for all the ones I want to take with me! Yes most def. Jose! (And Ruth Karina, Gracey, Sintia, Norma) Well how about all of them! Think that would be over 50 pounds? lol

ritaleelovesyou said...

yeah, it'd probably be over 50 pounds but I want to take that many with me too. So maybe we could make it work, ha ha ha!