Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday

Today we woke up and finished up with some of the kids towels. We then headed to Trujillo (a near by city that is like a mini Lima). We were on a hunt for all of the things we needed to get rid of all the lice but didn't have much luck. We did however eat at a papa john's that was amazing!!! When we were ording a lady came up to us and said I hear you speak English. We started talking and she is a missionary there in Trujillo. She lives there 10 months out of the year. She started a ministrey to help abused women and children. It was really neat to see how God had us cross paths. Even if it was just so I could pray for her and her ministry. We had a lot of time to kill before r bus so we went to go see Harry Potter. I was so excited! It was kind of frustrating at first because they spoke spanish....and I only knew like 3 or 4 words. lol I read the book though so that helped. It was still fun! Good thing my dad is going to take me to see it in English when I get home!! When we got home I played games outside with the kids until it got dark. Then we rehearsed the skit we are preforming tmro. The kids are so cute with it. I recorded one of our practices....it is a really bad video job but still cute. You all will have to see it! Then I watched TV with the kids for awhile. Good thing Maria (one of the older girls) was there. She changed the channel anytime anything wasn't PG came on. lol

4 comments:

Kailey Jones said...

AAHHHH AJ you saw Harry Potter!! YAAAAY! I assure you it is way better in English!! I missed you so much when I went to see it at midnight with all of the creepers! haha.

Meagan Leigh said...

Aimee Jo!!! What am I gonna do w/ you and your obsession w/ Harry Potter??

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

ha ha oh KJ you are one of them! lol Hey now Meggie u know u love it too!

Kailey Jones said...

AJ I AM NOT A CREEPER!!! HAHAHA maybe a crazy weirdo, but not a creeper!! :)